The Social Security Card
Citizenship Statues is professional filing agency that assists with application preparation for new or replacement social security cards. Our easy to use system allows you to complete the SS-5 form with confidence and ease. Save time and money allowing us to accurately prepare your forms from the comfort of your home.

We are not affiliated with any government agency.

You can obtain free assistance and forms by directly contacting the SSA (Social Security Administration).We work directly for you and include a Ebook, step by step instructions, and extended customer service.

Foreign-Born U.S. Citizens

Applying for an updated or replacement card as a foreign-born U.S. citizen only requires a few additional steps. Assuming you already have citizenship granted by a CRBA (Consular Report of Birth Abroad), a Certificate of Naturalization or a Certificate of Report of Birth, the first thing you’ll need to do is secure your birth certificate from your country of birth (or a certified copy). You will also need to present copies of your parent or parents’ U.S. passports to prove that you’re the child of full U.S. citizens.

For proof of identity, your options are the same as those of native-born citizens: you’ll need two documents that may include a U.S. passport, driver’s license or state-issued non-driver ID card, among a few other options. Once you have your ID documents as well as the additional documents required for foreign-born citizens, you will fill out the SS-5 form and either mail everything to the SSA or bring it to a location in person. Foreign-born citizens age 12 or older who are applying for their first Social Security Card will also need to be interviewed to prove that they have never held a SS number before.

Foreign Born U.S. Citizen