Social Security Card for a Child is professional filing agency that assists with application preparation for new or replacement social security cards. Our easy to use system allows you to complete the SS-5 form with confidence and ease. Save time and money allowing us to accurately prepare your forms from the comfort of your home.

We are not affiliated with any government agency.

You can obtain free assistance and forms by directly contacting the SSA (Social Security Administration).We work directly for you and include a Ebook, step by step instructions, and extended customer service.

How To Obtain A Social Security Card

There are different ways to get a social security card for a child. You must present different documents if the child is a U.S. citizen, a foreign-born U.S. citizen, or a foreign-born adopted U.S. citizen. In each case, Social Security has to verify the child’s age, identity, and citizenship status. You will also have to prove your identity with your driver’s license or passport.


Most U.S. citizens get their social security card approved when they are born at the hospital. If that is not the case for you and your child, present a birth certificate and some kind of proof of the child’s identity. For example, you can use a school I.D. or a passport.


For foreign-born children, the rules are the same except you must also provide the documents that prove the child was born abroad and has U.S. citizenship.

Social Security Card for a Child