HOW TO REPLACE A STOLEN
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
Online-Application.org is professional filing agency that assists with application preparation for new or replacement social security cards. Our easy to use system allows you to complete the SS-5 form with confidence and ease. Save time and money allowing us to accurately prepare your forms from the comfort of your home.
We are not affiliated with any government agency.
You can obtain free assistance and forms by directly contacting the SSA (Social Security Administration).We work directly for you and include a Ebook, step by step instructions, and extended customer service.
- The steps you should take IMMEDIATELY to protect your identity
- The important offices to contact
- The consequences of identity theft and how to protect your card
- The easiest and most convenient way to replace your stolen Social Security card
- The documents you need to gather to successfully file for a replacement
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- The reason why so many Americans are using an automated filing service to streamline the filing process
If you’re short on time, please skip to the summary at the end of this page.
If your Social Security card has been stolen, you must take immediate action to protect your identity and replace your card or you may be the victim of identity theft, tax fraud, or other serious issues. Online-Application.org is the fastest and most convenient way to file your new Social Security card application. But first, consider protecting your identity and informing the proper authorities
Stolen Social Security Card
What You Must do IMMEDIATELY
A Social Security card is one of the most vital documents an American citizen possesses. Any thief in possession of your card can do ANYTHING YOU CAN DO with it.
That’s why you must immediately take action to protect your identity by contacting the proper authorities, putting holds on certain cards, and monitoring your finances. Please be advised that you are solely responsible for the consequences of fraud and the Social Security Administration CANNOT fix your credit score in the event of fraud.
Someone with your Social Security Number can:
- Apply for Credit: Someone with access to your SSN can use your good credit to take out loans. If they do not repay, you and you alone are responsible for the debt. Also, banks normally require a Social Security number to open up bank accounts, meaning a thief could open financial accounts in your name that you may be held responsible for.
- Obtain Employment: Someone in possession of your SSN could apply for a job and begin to earn income in your name. Also, someone may sell it to an illegal alien looking for a way to earn money illegally in the USA.
- File a Tax Return: Social Security numbers are used to track earnings, determine benefits, and disburse tax refunds. If someone has your SSN, they can file a tax return in your name and try to claim the benefits. At the very least, this will cause a number of inconveniences with the IRS. At worst, you can lose thousands in refund dollars.
- Get Medical Care: A thief can use your SSN to obtain medical care and stick you with the bills. Their medical treatment could even end up on your record and have disastrous medical consequences for you in the event of an emergency.
- Apply for Benefits: A growing crime is the use of Social Security numbers to apply for benefits such as unemployment or welfare. If these benefits are tied to your name, you may find it difficult to apply for them in the event that you actually need them.
Why Use a Replacement Social Security Card Application Service?
Each year, tens of thousands of Americans apply for a replacement for their lost or stolen Social Security cards. And each year, countless Americans waste
time and money only to find out that they didn’t complete the form right, didn’t support their application with the proper documents, or wasted countless
hours going to the office and waiting in line when there was a far easier way to get their application done 100% accurately. While the SS-5 form and
supporting documentation seem to be straightforward, the process is actually far more complex. And even the slightest error will result in the DENIAL of your
application. That’s why more and more Americans are choosing services like Online-Application.org.
The Benefits of Our Service
- Make the SS-5 Form Easier than Ever:
Our proprietary technology simplifies the SS-5 form by breaking it down into answerable chunks. Just select your situation and your form will be automatically generated in the correct format. You are responsible for the accuracy of your information, but our auto-generation technology ensures you get the format correct.
- Learn EXACTLY Which Document You Need
Is the supporting documentation stressing you out? You aren’t alone. Each year, applicants send the wrong supporting documents and get their applications denied. Our professional filing experts know exactly what you need to send regardless of your application. We will provide assistance so you don’t have to worry.
- Gain Peace of Mind
For just a low, one-time fee, you gain the peace of mind of knowing that your application was submitted correctly with the proper documents.
- World-Class Customer Service
Our replacement card application specialists have been specially trained to help applicants in your position. They are available by phone during support hours or via email 24/7 to assist you regardless of your questions.
Stolen Social Security Card Replacement Specialists
Online-Applications.org is a 3rd-party service that specializes in facilitating the application process for clients who wish to replace their lost or stolen Social
Security cards. We are in no way affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other US government agency.
While the Social Security Administration offers a replacement service free of charge, there are a number of value-added benefits of our service that the SSA
does not offer.
We are the leading stolen Social Security card replacement service on the web because we go above and beyond the normal application services. Whereas most application services merely give you the application to fill out and leave you on your own (something the SSA does for free), we help you in a number of ways that others don’t.We started Online-Application.org with one goal in mind: to make sure that others don’t make the same mistakes that we did. When first confronted with the replacement application process, we made several mistakes that resulted in us waiting weeks only to receive a notice of denial. If there had been service like ours, we could have easily avoided that outcome.We had to take matters into our own hands and create one.Now, with our stolen Social Security card replacement service, we’ve made the process easier than it has ever been before. Just fill in the application based on a few easy prompts, learn exactly which documents you need, and have all of your questions answered by trained professionals.Aside from that, we even offer extra literature on how to keep your Social Security number safe and avoid identity theft. This level of service isn’t available ANYWHERE ELSE.Use our service just once and you’ll realize EXACTLY why our clients wish they had used us first rather than make mistakes, waste time, and waste money.